I'm with Martin, too cheap to pay the loft to do it.  I conservatively
apply straight Simple Green and scrub with a soft deck brush.  Allow to
soak, rinse, flip, repeat.  Flip again and rinse.  I do it in the
yard...rather i get my wife to do it in the yard.  It's not perfect and I
don't get the repair but it is quick and effective.  I have considered a
once every five cycle where I seasonally do simple green and every five
years take it to the loft.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+