Dennis,

I agree with you that nut drivers are essential tools. I find I use the set on
the boat much more than I use the socket wrenches. I’m going to give myself a
set with a spring loaded shaft for Christmas, because I am constantly amazed at
how often the normal nut driver is just a bit too long, or there is something
just a skoosh in the way of getting a straight lineup on the nut being driven.

As I classic C&C owner, I nominate a set of  Roberson screwdrivers (you know,
the ones with a square bit) as the most valuable tool.

And my other Christmas present to myself will be a good quality (likely Makita
or Bosch) 18 volt drill driver with 2 lithium batteries. Every cansarned time I
get out the drill on the boat, the NICad batteries are dead. That one is going
into the garage where a battery can be kept on the charger.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC