        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
        B.C. South Coast, very windy & kinda damp

At 06:49 PM 08/12/2015, you wrote:
I keep a manual hand drill on the boat- yard sale item, I use it fairly often. Batteries never die.
Dave

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:24:11 -0600
From: "Dennis C." <<mailto:capt...@gmail.com>capt...@gmail.com>
To: CnClist <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat tools
<<mailto:CANir+yu2eX19XK3NrC-g=sudpzv0n+tnkvrzfgz+9tt6zue...@mail.gmail.com>CANir+yu2eX19XK3NrC-g=sudpzv0n+tnkvrzfgz+9tt6zue...@mail.gmail.com>

Rick,

Go with the Makita!  I love mine.  Several listers also have the Makita.

Dennis C.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Rick Brass via CnC-List <
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

And my other Christmas present to myself will be a good quality (likely
Makita or Bosch) 18 volt drill driver with 2 lithium batteries. Every
cansarned time I get out the drill on the boat, the NICad batteries are
dead. That one is going into the garage where a battery can be kept on the
charger.

Sent from my iPad