From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bob Hickson
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 1:10 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bob Hickson
Subject: Stus-List C&C 33 mark 2 (1985)

A good friend is interested in making an offer on a 33 mark 2 centerboard
version. The boat has a Yanmar 2GM20 with a 2 blade feathering prop - 16 Hp.
This is the basically the same engine that I have in my 29 mk 2. It would seem
that the boat would be underpowered with this engine. Does anyone have
information that might help to answer this question. Did C&C offer an option of
the 2GM or 3GM engine in this boat?

Bob Hickson

Flying Colours 29 mk 2

Toronto