From: Bob Hickson <bobhick...@rogers.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C 33 mark 2 (1985)

A good friend is interested in making an offer on a 33 mark 2 centerboard
version. The boat has a Yanmar 2GM20 with a 2 blade feathering prop - 16
Hp. This is the basically the same engine that I have in my 29 mk 2. It
would seem that the boat would be underpowered with this engine. Does
anyone have information that might help to answer this question. Did C&C
offer an option of the 2GM or 3GM engine in this boat?
Bob Hickson?Flying Colours 29 mk 2Toronto