Hi Mike!  Welcome to the list.  My first sail boat was an o'day 22 as well and
the I moved up to a c&c designed Viking 33.

Ed is right!  You're going to love the c&c 34!  The power in the sails is
probably the first that will impress you!  Congratulations on your new boat!

As for the hot water, I know a guy that only got hot water from a heat
exchanger (just like the fresh water cooling one)  it saved him a ton of space
but the engine needed to be warm to get warm water.  It's sort of an
alternative to the hot water tank system and you could always add a tank later
on.

Danny
MassachusettsOn Dec 22, 2015 10:54 PM, Edward Levert via CnC-List