From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dreuge via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 20:25
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dreuge <dre...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anchor locker lid attachment

Patrick,

I don’t think the piano hinges on your anchor locker are original C&C.   I have
6” SS strap hinges which are bolted through the cover and the deck.  I replaced
mine old broken hinges with new ones, overfilling the old holes with thickened
epoxy and re-drilling as typically suggested.  No problems with leaks.  Here’s
a link to the hinge: http://www.marinepartdepot.com/hedustststhi2.html

-
Paul E.

1981 C&C 38 Landfall