The Toronto Boat show is approaching and i'm putting together my list. My jib
sheets have seen better days so I need to replace them.

Am thinking of going with a single sheet with a ring hitch at the clew because
my bowlines tend to snag on the baby stay.  Is there any reason NOT to do this??

Also, any recommendations on material? I don't race (this boat), just coastal
cruising.

Cheers,
Mike
Atacama 33mkii.