From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Crombie via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:32 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: mcrom...@bell.blackberry.net
Subject: Stus-List Jib sheet

The Toronto Boat show is approaching and i'm putting together my list. My
jib sheets have seen better days so I need to replace them.

Am thinking of going with a single sheet with a ring hitch at the clew
because my bowlines tend to snag on the baby stay.  Is there any reason NOT
to do this??

Also, any recommendations on material? I don't race (this boat), just
coastal cruising.

Cheers,
Mike
Atacama 33mkii.