Corsair's is an engraved wooden plaque mounted in the foc'sle main storage locker. It is definitely "permanently attached".

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"
Soon to be on White Lake, Michigan

On 1/13/2016 7:37 AM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List wrote:
Greetings from frozen north...

I have not permanently displayed my USCG vessel documentation numbers in my cabin. If anyone is documented, do you have advice, suggestion, experience and/or pics you could share for doing this? I have seen some poor examples, and am puzzled as to where to display these on my 35 mk3? Help? Thanks!!

*Chuck Saur*
Morning Sky
C&C 35 Mk3