Thanks very much.  Yes it's a fresh water-cooled A4.  Joseph, I am going to
check the sump near the mast step too, but based on where it's pooling I think
it's coming from the bilge just forward of the motor under the cabin sole - the
hardest spot to reach.

John, if that turns out not to be where it is coming from, I'm definitely going
to head to the boat at night and get out my flashlight.  Good advice!

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone