From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della Barba,
Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 8:25 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com'
Cc: Della Barba, Joe
Subject: Re: Stus-List Made an offer on a C&C 35 mk2

The 3GM engine would indicate the boat’s original engine was replaced and the
monel fuel tank is a very good thing.
I would not buy a car, airplane, or boat sight-unseen myself, but too late now.
I hope this works out – the 35s (all versions) are nice boats!
Joe Della Barba
C&C 35 MK I
Coquina
www.dellabarba.com<http://www.dellabarba.com>