We  have been happy with our 9ft AB-hypalon tender thus far.  i felt the
aluminum hull would be the least likely to be damaged in beach landing and
wouldn’t show the scratching from rocks and debris while tied to the beach.
Nearly any shop or amateur welder can fix aluminum, some prettier than others.
i would say the floor stays very cool in the water.  Ours is naked aluminum,
and will stay that way.  We power it with a 5 hp merc 2-stroke.  Planes with
one aboard, but not 2.  it is a long shaft though so might do better with a
short shaft engine.
We carry it on davits.

Cheers
Rick