I operated a friends 10 ft AB in not calm but not rough water. With just me
in it and sitting all the way aft it felt like it wanted to flip. Plus it was
quite a step down in the bow. FWIT.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Jason Ward via CnC-List Date: Thu, Feb 4,
2016 06:20To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: jaw...@mymts.net;Subject:Stus-List ab
inflatables

Hello all, I am looking for peoples experience with AB inflatables.  I am
looking at purchasing a new tender for my C&C Landfall and I came across this
brand in my search.  I currently own a 1978 Zodiac that has been a great tender
for the past 35 years.  However, everything ages and it is time to move on to a
new boat.  I am looking for something that is going to be durable, stable, and
tows and handle well.  My current Zodiac is a soft bottom with a wood floor,
but I want to change to a v-shaped aluminum bottom.  I am also wanting to stay
with Hypalon material as I am planning to use this on a future Atlantic
circumnavigation. The AB Lamina UL10 brand seems to be a good replacement,
however, I don't know anyone who owns one.  Any reviews that people can
contribute or alternative makes would be appreciated.  Regards,Jason WardS/V
Starship