The admiral and I have been talking about selling my C&C someday and buying
a boat that is more comfortable to cruise. I've been watching a Hylas 44 on
Yachtworld. After a recent price reduction we made a ridiculous offer that
was accepted, so we are headed to Miami this weekend. If we like her and
she has no major issues (beyond what the broker told us) the plan is to
bring her to Annapolis late March, do the Bermuda race on The Office and
then put The Office up for sale.

Anyone sail a Hylas 44?
Anyone want to buy a C&C 35/3?
Anyone up for a delivery (she has a full cockpit enclosure)?

--
Joel
301 541 8551