Yes, my results did vary, as emails went unanswered.

Otherwise, the site is a great resource.

From: Prime Interest via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 9:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Prime Interest
Subject: Re: Stus-List Butyl

On 2/10/2016 12:27 AM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List wrote:

  He will ship to Canada, but it makes little sense (IIRC the shipping cost was
higher than the butyl tape itself). Try his email, but your results will vary.

  I shipped it to a friend in the US and then got it across the border.

  If you have no other option, probably the best is to ship it to a e.g. UPS
store next to the border and get it personally. Or order large quantities and
spread the cost.

  Marek