If one is spending $108 US to monitor voltage-only on 2-banks, it really isn’t
too far a leap to spend a bit more to add in current monitoring ... I haven’t
used them but the Microlog DMM-3 with a shunt would run about $130 (US) or so.
Even the Blue Seas 8248 is $210 with the shunt.

From: Graham Collins via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 2:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Graham Collins
Subject: Re: Stus-List Nav Station Panel and Volt Meter Recommendations

Datel meters rule.  Epoxy sealed, totally.  2 wire, low current draw.
Available from digikey.com

Meter: Datel DMS-20PC-0-DCM-C                       $50.00

Panel mount bezel DMS-BZL3               $ 4.00

I've got two (one for each battery bank) and an AC Voltage meter.  They will
outlive me.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans