<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face  {font-family:Tahoma;    panose-1:2 11 6
4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal,
div.MsoNormal        {margin:0in;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;  font-size:12.0pt;
     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;    text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:blue;    text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-reply; font-family:Arial;      color:blue;
font-weight:normal;     font-style:normal;      text-decoration:none
none;}@page Section1       {size:8.5in 11.0in;     margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
1.25in;}div.Section1  {page:Section1;}-->

    The knot is very small compared to any knot you are using to tie on a
sheet, plus you have two knots.  Buy some dyneema and give it a try  I bought
some appropriate sized knitting needle at Wal-Mart and cut off the ends for
fids.  Works great.  You won't to backThat said, it is very hard to splice an
eye in a double braid sheet that has been put under tension, but can be done,
Bill WalkerCnC 36

Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Ron Casciato via CnC-List Date: Wed, Feb 17,
2016 3:19 PMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Ron Casciato;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Soft shackle
I agree with Joel…………they are easy to makeusing the L-36 website………..just
Google soft shackle and you’ll see lots ofpictures and ideas……….. We use them
on Impromptu, a C&C38MKIIC for all genoa sizes……….I’d never go back to knots.
I think I just sawan article on Soft Shackles on the Sailing World web site
this week?????? I’llsee if I can find it again. Ron CasciatoImpromptu C&C
38MKIIC…….’77 From: CnC-List[mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] OnBehalf Of
Joel Aronson via CnC-List