From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 4:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stus-list: portable generator on sale at harbor freight

Buy 2 extra batteries, take them home, charge them, swap them out.  Repeat.
Half the price of the generator.

Dennis C.

On Feb 27, 2016 10:08 AM, "Danny Haughey via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Well,  I'm mostly interested in a way of keeping batteries typed up.   I'll be
keeping the boat on a mooring.   Ideally I'd install a properly designed solar
charging system but I'm trying to kick that can down the road.

Danny

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device