have one. It is pretty big, about the size of a backpack.
I had 2 fires in the past 2 years. Fortunately I was on-board in both,
awake on one, woken up by the second.
I did not use the fire blanket though.
Incidentally, first one was in the bilge due to a seized bilge pump, and
the second one was a faulty charger on a high tech jumstarter.
Both would have burned the boat down (1 ft flames licking the liner) if I
had not been there.
I have the fire blanket in case if there is an issue with the stove, such
as an oil fire
Ahmet