I'm always available by email.  Sometimes in person.  :)

I dissolved my marine repair LLC in December to focus on long postponed
tasks on Touche' and some quality sailing time.  I've told my long term
clients I now give advice and do very small jobs for beer and lunch.

Been a while since I wandered the Chesapeake but there's always a
possibility.  :)

Helped a friend install an air conditioner in a 38 in Charleston a few
years ago.

Dennis C.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Dave Godwin via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> Timely input. Can I hire you as a consultant? :-)
>
> I’ll be doing planning for a clean-sheet restructuring of the cabin top
> winches and lines very soon so that I can move on to painting the decks. I
> have pondered various layouts and am always somewhat dissatisfied. I’d
> actually like to reduce the number of lines led aft. Go figure...
>
> Cheers,
> Dave Godwin
> 1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
> Reedville - Chesapeake Bay