I bought sails from Rolly Tasker through National Sail years ago.    I had a
problem with one sail and they made good on it.   They sent a replacement.
For what they are they aren't bad sails.   I even won a couple of races on
those sails.  I'm now using North sails and can tell a difference in both the
sails and my checkbook.

Mike
Virginia Lee,  93295
C&C 36 CB