… and the argument for Dark hulls???

http://baddeckphotos.com/regatta2015-yachts/#/view/ID256888

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 1:47 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Subject: Re: Hull color inquiry

Incredibly happy with the paint job.
Had it done by Steve Stack, Advanced Yacht Works,
http://www.advancedyachtworks.com/.   He works out of Pensacola Shipyard.
Steve was awesome to work with.  He let me do much of the prep.  Even loaned me
tools and offered technical advice.
Pensacola Shipyard is a first rate operation.  The shipyard doesn't do any work
other than haulouts, pressure wash and bottom blasting.  They are host to
several contractors, of which Steve is one.  I like that concept.  You're not
"captive".  If one of the contractors doesn't perform, you just have the yard
move your boat to another contractor's area.  Keeps them honest.
Dennis

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Richard N. Bush via CnC-List
Dennis, I recall that you had your boat, er, yacht, repainted a couple of years
ago, where did have the work done and we're/are you happy with their work?
Thanks

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596

Richard N. Bush