So while connecting batteries today i discovered, to my surprise, that Paws has
an automatic charging relay between the two battery banks.  Yes, I’m still
learning this boat.  So as I understand it, once voltage hits 13.6 volts (or
13.0 for 2 minutes) the relay will automatically combine the two banks to share
the changing source.  Not sure how I feel about that.

On the plus side, I guess it’s great that I don’t have to worry about moving a
battery selector switch while the engine is running.  On the down side -

How does a battery charger monitoring two banks handle this?  I just seems it
has to screw up the logic on the charger.
Essentially there is no way to isolate charging?  So if I know I only have
limited time to charge and want to concentrate on one bank I have no choice?

What I missing?

John

greatly appreciated!