Copyright and trademark holder retains COMPLETE control of all, or any, use. Fair use merely allows you to include short excerpts of copyrighted works or mention of trademarks in a review, or similar. Whether you use the trademark or copyrighted material for profit or not makes absolutely no difference. You cannot legally even use copyrighted material or trademarks for home-made items for your own exclusive use.

Bill Bina