I am looking for a way to easily rotate my Chartplotter from side to side so I
can see it while sitting near either rail and steering the boat.  I have a
wooden platform that the B&G is currently mounted on that would accommodate a
deck mount.  Swiveling pods seem like a good way to go, but I have never used
one.  I like the idea of something like this:
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C344%7C2028704%7C2028919&id=1355058
 but I think it is important to be able to position it with one hand.  Has
anyone have experience with these or some other solution?  Thanks- Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

greatly appreciated!