From: Brad via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 22:47
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: lumg...@hotmail.com
Subject: Stus-List Swivel pod for Chartplotter

+1 on the Ram Mount, i bought the midsized balls and the 9 (I think) inch arm.
Its not one handed to move and it stays pretty much where you set it. The size
of your plotter affects the size of the mount, I have an a95 Raymarine. Its
heavy on the end of the mount, so go big.
Brad
Pulse C&C 33 MkII
Lake Huron

Sent miraculously through cyberspace from my smartphone

greatly appreciated!