From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List head hoses
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:56:20 -0400

Raritan makes the most flexible sanitary hose I have seen.   Joel
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 12:53 PM, David Platt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
The stuff you took out is probably exhaust hose.  C&C seemed to use it
everywhere back in the day.  You local marine supply store can sell you an
appropriate sanitary hose that will be mush easier to work with and that will
be impermeable to odours - assuming you tighten the clamps properly.  Borrow a
heat gun to make the stuff more pliable when required.

 Cheers

 david
 C&C 32 Wanderer
 Bonte ON

On 2016-04-11 12:47 PM, Fred Hazzard via CnC-List wrote:Recently I had to
remove the discharge hose from the head to clear it out.  It had developed a
crystalline growth that had clogged up with other stuff.   After I literally
beat the crap out of it to clear it, I was unable to get it back up behind the
toilet as it was to stiff and difficult to work back in place with the anti
syphon valve. Disassembling it from the valve was not workable, as I could not
reach it to reassemble. I am looking for advise on another hose that is more
plyable than the rubber and coiled wire hose that I took out. Fred HazzardS/V
FuryC&C 44Portland, Or
generous donations of our members. If you like what we do, please help us pay
for our costs by donating. All Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!
 --
Joel
301 541 8551