Hello everyone,

Freya IV was already for primer and awlgrip on her deck when the professional
painter backed out do to other commitments.  This is a boat yard job but Freya
is in an enclosed area with ventilation etc.  Everything is ready to go, I just
need someone that has experience spraying the primer and awlgrip layers on a
boat deck.

If anyone knows of such a person in the Greater Toronto Area, it would be
appreciated.

Glen Eddie
Freya IV
C&C 35 MkI
________________________________

Glen Eddie
Tel: 416-777-5357
Fax: 1-888-812-2557
ged...@torkinmanes.com<mailto:ged...@torkinmanes.com>
VCard<http://www.torkinmanes.com/vcard.aspx?ID=glen-eddie>

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors

151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto ON M5C 2W7
torkinmanes.com<http://www.torkinmanes.com>
Member of the International Alliance of Law Firms<http://www.ialawfirms.com>

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.

greatly appreciated!