If that helps mine call for 30' per side of 1/2 braided I use "plane Jane"
New England ropes sta-set

In terms of load, my boat's smaller but the sailplan is comparable with a
487 square feet 135% genoa and 541 square feet 150 genoa..   (669 Square
total @ 100% fore triangle)

Anyway, 1/2" braided is plenty strong.  Even if i could go with a smaller
diameter  / higher tech line I would not as the 1/2" braid is ideal to
give good bite to the self tailers..

Also, I would not go any shorter than 30' per side. There's really not
that much left when we go wing on wing with the whisker pole using the 150
genoa.

My 2 cents.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"