I had a 2008 tohatsu on my O'day 22 for about 4 years before I sold the boat
with the engine.  We were very happy with it.  I could raise and lower it
myself, it was heavy but,  the bracket wasn't in the best shape. It had
electric start but would pull start quite easily.
Best price at the time was onlineoutboards.com
Danny

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Mark
McMenamy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 4/27/2016  7:14 PM
(GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Mark McMenamy <markm...@msn.com>
Subject: Stus-List Tohatsu Outboard
Hello,

I was thinking of replacing my Suzuki 9.9 with a Tohatsu 9.8.  Does anybody
have any experience with these?  Also, to save weight I was considering the
manual tilt.  I was curious if it's difficult to raise and lower?

Mark McMenamy
C&C 25 "Icicle"
Fort Pierce FL

greatly appreciated!