---- gary Kolc via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I put Liberty in the water today and while doing my check of all thru hulls I
noticed that the knot meter was leaking
In between the large nut of the fixture and the wooden backing plate. Not much
of a leak but noticeable more like
a weep. The inside of the boat looks like a bomb went off which is usual the
day it goes in,  just a huge mess. I spent about 3 hrs cleaning and keeping an
eye on the leak and as time went on it seemed to slow down I'm hoping it has
stopped by tomorrow.
Didn't someone else have the same problem not so long ago?

                                                       Gary

greatly appreciated!