A couple of my new weather routing apps would like a polar to make routing
more accurate.   Anyone have one or know where to get one? If not,  there
polar are prep loaded.  Would any get me close?

C5g3
A35
BP5
CIGALE14
CLASS40
FIGARO2
IMOCA2008MONO650
POGO850
TRANSPAC52

Archambault
a31 a35 a40rc
Bavaria
bavaria33 bavaria32 bavaria34
Bénéteau
evasion32 figaro2 first210 first21_7 first25_7 first26 first27_7 first30jk
first310s first31_7 first325gte first32s5 oceanis31 oceanis34  first24
first29 evasion34 firstclass10 oceanis351
Dehler
dehler29 dehler32
Dufour
dufour27 dufour34  dufour24 dufour34
Etap
etap32i
Express
express27
Farr
far36od mumm30
Hallberg Rassy
J Boats
j105 j109 j120 j122 j133
Jeanneau
jod35 melody sunfast32 sunfast3200 sunfast32i
Tartan
tartan10
Wauquiez
gladiateur