On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Mark McMenamy via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Do you apply it up underneath the hull joint on the side of the boat?

No.  Squirt it into the deck/toe rail joint.  Start at the bow, place the
tip of the applicator bottle against the toe rail where it meets the deck.
Run the tip down the toe rail.  The liquid will get sucked under the toe
rail.

You can put on several applications in a day.  You could also apply some to
each fastener.

I'm not saying don't check the toe rail bolts.  Do that also, just don't
get carried away tightening them.  They should be snug, not over-tightened.

Dennis C.

greatly appreciated!