Hello all,
I'm about to start installing some electronics.  All raymarine.  I got the
radar/chart plotter combo and a ev200 below deck auto pilot.

The boat already has raymarine wind,speed,depth instruments that were installed
last summer.

Is hoping I could get some advice on layout and cabling.  These are supposed to
all work together.  Are there any diagrams available to show how to connect
everything?

I understand the AP can be controlled thru the MFD.  Would that lead me to
install the control head in another location so there isn't 2 at the helm if I
install the Plotter there.

I've also acquired an iPad 2 with GPS I can use as part of the whole plan.

Does using all recent raymarine ease the installation as far running cable?  I
was thinking the AP components could all be installed very near the rudder post
under the cockpit.  Course computer could go there, then all the cabling to and
from it would be short.

Anyway, any insights or direction will be greatly appreciated!

Danny
T40
Mattapoisett MA

greatly appreciated!