Hi Fred,

I have not asked them to be honest. probably not but, I'll reach out to them too. The cinching factor on choosing the vendor was that I could pay over 6 months interest free through PayPal. It gave me some breathing room financially. Otherwise it would have been a no brainer to buy from you. Have you ever thought about offering the PayPal option for payment? I understand if you are not willing to contribute advice to a non customer. No worries! I Impulsively purchased the AP for $2660 just before the rebate offer expired and got the no payments no interest for 6 months. It was a really good deal!

I did install instruments on my last boat. Plotter, Instruments and auto pilot. So, I have some experience. Those were not all matched up though. I was thinking this might be a bit easier using the connectors. The AP is going to be a challenge in mounting the drive. I think that is more work and fabrication than anything else. So, that will come in the latter part of the install. I also have to buy the tiller arm...

Danny