My experience has been to take it about 1-2 hours before heading out. Also,
as long as I'm driving the boat I'm fine...it's when I'm not and I go down
below that things get strange..  Focus on the horizon and maintain a good
breathing pace always helps me too.  Although lately I haven't been seasick
at all..  A friend has been using a Dramamine patch and said it works even
better.  Not sure if that's a prescription or not.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Michael Crombie via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have an opinion or experience with Dramamine vs Scopolamine??
> If one takes Dramamine, should it be taken for 1-2 days before heading out?
>
> I've used Scopolamine before and it was moderately effective, but i'll be
> going on a long rough passage on the outside of of Vancouver Island next
> week and was wondering about trying Dramamine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
> Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
> Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!