From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Crombie via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: mcrom...@bell.blackberry.net
Subject: Stus-List Seasickness

Does anyone have an opinion or experience with Dramamine vs Scopolamine?? If
one takes Dramamine, should it be taken for 1-2 days before heading out?

I've used Scopolamine before and it was moderately effective, but i'll be
going on a long rough passage on the outside of of Vancouver Island next
week and was wondering about trying Dramamine.

Thanks,

Mike

what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!