Just so I'm clear, my battery terminals are the 1st type seen here on
Trojan's spec sheet:
http://www.trojanbattery.com/pdf/datasheets/T105_Trojan_Data_Sheets.pdf

My battery cables have the big clamp style connectors. This looks perfect
but the seller doesn't ship to Canada:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quick-Cable-threaded-5-16-battery-stud-to-top-post-adapter-conversion-5-16-5513-/391403629520

Paul, I'de be surprised if Canadian Tire has something like that but I've
been wrong before so I'll have a look, thanks for the tip.

I use standard nuts and apply liberal amounts of torque and dielectric
grease when making battery connections. As yet I haven't had issues with
loose connections or corrosion.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto