Thanks to all who responded. The engine fired up on the go! For the record the
cooling water thruhull is located in the starboard cockpit locker and the
button to the left of the key switch energizes the starter. The engine is
stopped by a pull knob located under the the starter switch. My boat has a
round knob which may have been a mod be the previous owner (most have t
handles).
Thanks again,Cheers Doug

    On Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:13 PM, John McKay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 C&C Yachts - C&C Photo Album & Resource Center
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| C&C Yachts - C&C Photo Album & Resource CenterOur aim is to preserve and
enhance the reputation and prestige of C&C Yachts; to provide C&C owners a
library of information and to provide a site where C&C owners call home. This
site is owned by Stu Murray and is not affiliated with C&C Yachts. |
|  |
| View on www.cncphotoalbum.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I think you will find the engine control panel and thru hull fitting diagrams
on this site. if not, contact me, i have them save.
John on Enterprise

    On Sunday, May 8, 2016 1:18 AM, Michael Crombie via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Hi Doug,

I have same boat and same engine. Cooling water intake through-hull valve
access is via starboard cockpit locker.  I have a start button and a stop cable.

If you can't find things, just trace back from the engine.

Cheers,
Mike
Atacama 33ii
Toronto (but now in Port Hardy about to embark on a sail around the west coast
of Vancouver Island)