First, go here:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/rod_rig_tuning.htm

If entering via the website home page, go to the DIY link on the left side
bar and then find the Rod Rigging - Generic Tune link.

The first few steps will instruct you on how to center the masthead and
make sure the mast is in column.  Next it deals with rake.

For boats with double lower shrouds, the tension settings below should be a
good starting point.  They are stated in terms of wire breaking strength so
the are wire size independent.

Uppers - 21%
Forward lowers - 14%
Aft lowers - 5-6%