Good Day Everyone.  Now that the sailing season is upon us life is good again.
Life would be even better if I was able to use my autohelm.  I have purchased
an Raymarine EV200 linear drive unit and am trying to figure out how to install
it below deck.  As all C&C owners know there is very little room at the best of
times and it appears that when they made the LF38, autohelm was never even a
consideration.

I was wondering if there are any other LF owners out there that have
successfully installed a linear below deck drive that would be willing to pass
on their installation process.  Photos would also be appreciated.

Life is good on a boat, even when you are fixing her.

Good sailing and hope to talk soon.

Jason
Starship LF38
Lake Winnipeg, Manitoba