Good day.  I'm asking because I just purchased my boat, but it is 2,000
miles away.  I want to plan my install before I get there to install it.
I'm about to order a Isotherm 2551 Compact SP water cooled refrigeration
system in my 1988 C&C 30MkII ice box.
It uses a kitchen sink thru hull self pumping fitting in place of the
galley sink drain thru hull.  The instructions for thru hull installation
says
The skin fitting is to be mounted in the hull instead of existing fitting
for the galley sink waste water. The hole in the hull shall have a diameter
of 60 mm (2½”).

Anyone know what the galley sink waste water thru hull diameter is?  I
wonder if I will have to enlarge the hull?

Thank you.
[image: Inline image 1]

greatly appreciated!