I realize this may be a long shot but friends are looking to purchase a Pajot
Fontaine Lipari Maestro.  They had an accepted offer on one but the sellers
changed their minds.  This is the "Maestro" version which has three cabins
rather than 4.  If anybody on this list knows of one that may be for sale but
not yet listed please contact me with the information.  That seems the best way
to find things

My friends are very specific about the model and cabin configuration they want

Thanks

Mike
Persistence
Halifax