So now that I've witnessed my yard rig my shroud attachments 2 different ways,
it's got me wondering what exactly is the *correct* order to attach the shroud
turnbuckles to the chainplates.
Boat is a '90 34+ with double spreader rig.   The chainplates have 4 holes, and
three things to attach: uppers, intermediates, and lowers.
So my question is, what's the correct order of attachment, and which hole gets
skipped?
Many thanks!
Dave

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device