I was at the consignment store today and I picked up a Danforth 20lb  hi
tensile anchor.  When I got it home and looked at it more closely I discovered
that the the rail along the top was shortened by 3" on each side (6" total). I
think this was done so it would fit in someone's anchor locker. This looks like
a good anchor but I wonder if this is a real issue. I wonder if anyone else has
heard of this being done before?

                                               Gary  "Liberty"

greatly appreciated!