Brad,

On perception I have both Edson stainless handles ... And the shifter is
forward for forward, and back for reverse.

Someone mentioned the shifter hit the pedestal and could not engage forward,
this needs an adjustment at the transmission to allow forward to engage .

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 7:39 AM -0400, "Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List"

I reset the tension on the throttle cable before splashing this spring so the
throttle would stay where set. Broke the plastic throttle lever on the weekend.
So I ordered both the stainless ones from Marinepartdepot for less than half
what Edson is asking. Hoping it's not a rip off
The shifter lever on the left side of the pedestal seems to operate in reverse
of what would be logical, as in I pull the lever back to shift to forward, is
this standard for a 1985 33-2? Or has someone messed with the routing of the
linkage?
Thanks
Brad
"Pulse" 1985 C&C 33 Mk II