From: "Lorne Serpa via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Lorne Serpa" <lorne.se...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 3:59:54 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Friday Night Rescue

I ask because I don't know and am new to sailing...
Why didn't you just stop and pick them up vice circling with a ring in tow?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 2:10 PM, RANDY via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

Hi Michael,

We've met - I remember your boat High Cotton. I used to crew for Rick Fox on
his Merit 25. Since he's a mutual Facebook friend, I sometimes see your posts.
Didn't know you were on this list - do you own a C&C now?

Chatfield may be a weird place to sail, but it's my main place to sail :)

Cheers,
Randy