From: "Indigo via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Indigo" <ind...@thethomsons.us>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 4:31:03 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Friday Night Rescue - now using life sling

I have always understood that to deploy the life sling we should make a fairly
large circle round the victim and the horseshoe would act as a sort of anchor
and make the line get closer and closer to the victim without the boat needing
to get close. Once the victim (assuming capable ) has grasped the line we
should stop the boat and pull in the line and the victim. Have I got it wrong?

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 16:34, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>

> Also, keep in mind that when you use a Life Sling, when you pass by the
> person in the water, you have to be close to him/her for the sling to be
> within reach.

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!