Shouldn't it also change as the drum wrap gets thicker?RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Indigo via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Indigo <ind...@thethomsons.us>
 Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 6:48 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Roller Furling Line

I may be totally wrong, but I don't think there is a direct correlation between
the length of the foot and length of furling line. The marker the diameter of
the drum, the longer the circumference and thus the longer the line required
for one rotation - but the circumference of a roll of sail will be potentially
very different.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III